Saturday, January 30 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Parking is free and available in the Green Lot.
- Fans can enter through the Museum Gate beginning at 10:00 a.m. A List Members (Season Ticket Holders) can enter through an exclusive entrance at the 755 Club, located at the east side of the Will Call windows in Monument Grove.
- Player, Alumni and Broadcaster Autographs: Autograph sessions will be held throughout the day with current players, alumni and broadcasters. Each session will have several stations set up for autographs, and fans will be given a map of the locations and players upon entry to Turner Field.*
- Player and Alumni Photos: Fans will also have the opportunity to snap photos with players and alumni at separate photo stations that will be open during the day. Please bring your own camera or phone with you to this event if you’d like a photo.*
- Youth Activities: During the day, youth 14 and younger can take part in a kids-only press conference, interact with the Home Depot tools and attend a book reading with a Braves player in the Reading Room.
- Kids’ Reading Room: The Kids’ Reading Room will be set up in the 755 Club and open to youth 14 and younger all day. Everybody Wins! Atlanta, a youth literacy organization, will have an information booth set up outside of the Kids Reading Room, and will also be collecting children’s books as donations during FanFest.
- Roundtable Discussions: Fans can attend panel discussions featuring current players, top prospects, alumni and front office executives. All discussions will be held in the Champions Room of the 755 Club.
- Turner Field Tours: Tours of Turner Field will be offered every fifteen minutes starting from the Club Level behind home plate.
- Merchandise: Braves merchandise will be on sale during this event. A “Yard Sale” will be held on the Club Level with other Braves items on sale to benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation.
- Concessions: Several concessions options will be available for purchase. All food & drink concessions will be 33% off for all Braves fans, a typical benefit reserved just for A List Members (season ticket holders).
- Winter Clothing Drive: The Braves will be collecting winter clothing during FanFest to benefit the Atlanta Mission. Fans are encouraged to donate new or gently used coats, boots, gloves, scarves, hats, blankets, socks, long sleeve shirts, long pants, sweaters, umbrellas or rain ponchos. Fans can drop off their items upon entry to FanFest, and the donated items will go to thousands of Atlanta’s underserved seniors, adults and kids.
For more information Click here