If you’ve never been on a motorcycle, but you’re curious about what it’s like, this is a chance to feel the thrill of operating a Harley-Davidson. Harley-Davidson’s new program, called “Experience the Ride,” allows those who have never ridden a motorcycle before to saddle up and feel what it’s like. Participants will be guided by a professional coach on how to operate a Harley-Davidson Street 500 motorcycle on an enclosed range. The Street 500 bike is specially equipped for new riders. The experience is all completed in first gear at low speeds so no need to worry about being able to shift gears while riding. Not only is this a fun experience but it can also help you decide if learning to ride is right for you.
- Available vehicle: Harley-Davidson Street 500
- Where you’ll ride: in a straight line across a closed course
- What to wear: over-the-ankle boots, long pants, and a long-sleeved shirt
- Dealer will provide: helmet and gloves (or you can choose to bring your own)
- Must be 18 or older
- Must have a valid driver’s license