Discounts: Magical Nights of Lights at Lanier Islands
- While they last, $25 buys admission for one car to Magical Nights of Lights, thanks to a deal on Groupon.
- On Georgia Mountain Food Bank nights, if you donate five canned goods, you can buy a Magical Nights of Lights car pass for $25. The deal is valid on November 20 & 27 and December 6 & 13, 2017.
- On Education Appreciation Wednesdays, teachers & school employees can show their ID to buy a Magical Nights of Lights car pass for $25. The deal is valid on November 22 & 29 and December 6 & 13, 2017.
- With the Toys for Tots deal, if you donate a new, unwrapped toy, you can buy a Magical Nights of Lights car pass for $25. The deal is valid on November 22 & 29, 2017.
- Thanks to the Thank You For Your Service deal, active duty, active military and first responders can show their ID to buy a Magical Nights of Lights car pass for $25.
Lanier Islands is located in Buford, GA. Magical Nights of Lights will be on view from November 17, 2017-January 3, 2018.
Discounts: Fantasy In Lights at Callaway Gardens
If you’ve never been to Fantasy in Lights, it’s five miles of holiday-light displays that feature 15 custom-designed yuletide scenes made up of eight million lights, animation, and music.
While they last, $42 buys a Fantasy in Lights visit for two at Callaway Gardens (or $78 buys a visit for four), thanks to a deal on Groupon.
FYI–Children age 5 & under are admitted for free but require a ticket, so you’ll need to mention young children when making a reservation when you redeem your voucher.
If you miss out on that deal, you can still save. Admission to Fantasy in Lights is regularly $28 for adults & $14 for children ages 6-12 in advance; same-day tickets are $30 at the gate. On value dates (November 17, 20-21, & 27-30; December 4-7, 11-14, 26-28; & January 1-6), the advance ticket price drops to $21 for adults & $10.50 for children.
Fantasy in Lights is open nightly from November 17, 2017-January 6, 2018. Callaway Gardens is located at 17800 U.S. 27 Pine Mountain in Pine Mountain, GA.
Discounts: Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at the Atlanta Botanical Garden
- On Value Nights, advance tickets to Garden Lights, Holiday Nights are $19.95 for adults & $14.95 for kids ages 3-12.
- On Regular Nights, advance tickets are $24.95 for adults & $19.95 for kids ages 3-12.
- On Peak Nights, admission is $29.95 for adults & $24.95 for children.
- Want a bit more with your ticket? For $10 more per person, you can upgrade to a Premium ticket, which includes hologram glasses and a drink ticket. Members save $5 on both general & Premium tickets.
- November 9, 2017, is Member Premiere Night–tickets are $9.95 each for adults & kids; children under age 3 are admitted free.
- Night Owl? If you buy a Night Light ticket at the gate after 9:00 p.m. on the night of your visit, your admission price drops to $13.95; the $5 walk-up ticket fee does not apply during the Night Light ticket deal.
Garden Lights, Holiday Nights will take place nightly from November 11, 2017-January 7, 2018.
The Atlanta Botanical Garden is located at 1345 Piedmont Ave. NE in Midtown.