83rd Annual Atlanta Dogwood Festival at Piedmont Park: April 12th – 14th
The festival opens this Friday, April 12th, at noon, and will continue through 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, April 14th.
Admission to the festival and the live entertainment is always FREE. Midway rides have an extra charge, and there are various ways to upgrade your experience affordably — details below.
As always, the highlight of the festival is the Artists Market. More than 260 artists from all over the country will exhibit and sell works in 12 categories, including: glass, clay, wood, paintings, photography, sculpture, metal arts, jewelry, leather, and more.
For more info Click Here
You can also take a FREE shuttle from MARTA rail stations to the Dogwood Festival. Catch a shuttle at one of these locations:
- Arts Center Station — the pickup point is at the Bus Depot, 1255 W. Peachtree St. NW
- Midtown Station — the pickup point is on Peachtree Place at the rear of the station
Shuttle buses will drop you off on Piedmont Aveneue between 13th and 14th Streets. You can pick up the shuttle back to MARTA at the same spot, after your festival visit.
The shuttle runs during the following hours:
- Friday: 11:30 am – 10:30 pm
- Saturday: 9:30 am – 10:30 pm
- Sunday: 9:30 am – 5:30 pm